BPUB Lobby Closed Until Further Notice
BROWNSVILLE, TX – The Brownsville Public Utilities Board (BPUB) lobby in the Administration Building will be taking limited appointments Thursday, June 23 and will be temporarily closed starting Friday, June 24.
After June 23, in-person appointments with Customer Service will not be accepted. Despite the customer service lobby being closed to customers, operations and service will otherwise continue as normal. Customer service personnel will still handle payments through the drive-thru and drop box. Customer service agents will also be available by phone or internet for any other issues during normal business hours, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Customers or visitors who try to enter the BPUB Administration Building will be directed to contact BPUB in another way.
- Online – Go to BPUB’s website, www.brownsville-pub.com/, for easy online access.
- Phone – Dial 956-983-6121 and follow the menu options to pay your bill. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Drop Box – While the Administration Building lobby will be closed, customers can still utilize the drop box at 1425 Robinhood Drive to leave payments.
- Drive-Thru – There are five drive-thru lanes behind the Administration Building open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- U.S. Mail – Payments may be mailed to P.O. Box 660566; Dallas, TX 75266-0566
- Autopay – Customers can set up automatic payments each month through a credit card or checking account.
- Phone – Customer Service agents are available to handle payment arrangements by phone at 956-983-6121 during regular work hours.
- Internet – Customers can use the payment arrangement feature on the BPUB website.
Connection/Disconnection of Service
- Phone – Customers who need to open a new service account or close an existing account can do so by phone at 956-983-6121.
- Internet – Customers can open or close a service on BPUB’s website.
Customers can save the BPUB web app to their phones. It is accessible at https://assist.brownsville-pub.com and can be added to the home screen of any mobile device. It’s a one-stop portal to report any type of service issue or pay a bill.
BPUB will share any further updates on BPUB’s official social media channels (Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/brownsvillepub or Twitter athttps://twitter.com/BPUB_Tweets) as well as the BPUB website. For more information, customers can call 956-983-6121.