Apply for Services
Are you new to our service area? BPUB makes setting up utility services for your home or business easy.
Utility Services Availablity
Enter an address below to see if BPUB services are available in your area.
Commercial customers applying for services will need to email the following required items to
- Complete the online application by the authorized agent/officer of the business entity.
- Property address where service is required, along with lease contract or deed
- Documents establishing the business structure; Assumed Name Certificate, Partnership Agreement, or Certificate of Formation
- Document from IRS with Federal Tax ID Number (EIN)
- Customers must establish business accounts in the business entity's name, not an individual's name.
- Deposits and fees are due upon opening business accounts and are not transferable.
To apply for services, the following items are required to be emailed to [email protected]:
- Submit the completed application form.
- Property address where service is required.
- One of the following forms of identification:
A Driver's License or Other valid State/Government-issued identification.
- If renting, a copy of the Lease Agreement or letter from the landlord giving the authorization to open services at the location.
- If a property owner, Deed of Trust.