Helping You Save Money on Your Bill
The Brownsville Public Utilities Board (BPUB) GoGreen Rebate Program is a comprehensive residential and commercial rebate program to incentivize BPUB electric customers for their energy efficiency and water conservation efforts.
Benefits of Going Green include:
- Incentives for customers who implement green energy efficiency efforts.
- Reduced monthly customer energy consumption.
- Reduce potential and/or existing customers' overall monthly bills.
- Provide ENERGY STAR® rated appliance awareness to the community.
- Reduced environmental emissions.
- Promote energy efficiency and conservation to BPUB's residential and commercial customers.
- Reduce BPUB's peak load.
The following terms and conditions apply to all BPUB residential rebate programs:
- Applications are subject to verification. If BPUB cannot verify the application, the rebate will not be paid.
- The address of the account must match the address of the installation.
- Applications must be completed and submitted within 30 days of unit installation. Please allow 3-6 weeks after receipt of all documentation for the rebate to be issued.
- Rebates are contingent upon fund availability and are on a first-come, first-served basis. When funds are depleted, rebates will not be awarded. Sorry, there are no rainchecks.