Helping You Save Money on Your Bill
The Brownsville Public Utilities Board (BPUB) GreenLiving Program is a comprehensive residential and small business rebate program geared to incentivize BPUB electric customers for their energy efficiency and water conservation efforts.
Benefits of the BPUB GreenLiving Rebate Program include:
- Incentivize BPUB customers for green initiatives and efforts.
- Reduce monthly customer energy consumption.
- Reduce potential and/or existing customer's overall monthly bills.
- Provide ENERGY STAR® rated appliance awareness to the community.
- Reduce environmental emissions.
- Promote energy efficiency and conservation to BPUB's residential and small business customers.
- Reduce BPUB's peak load.
- Applications are subject to verification. If BUB cannot verify the application, the rebate will not be paid.
- The address of the account must match the address of installation.
- Applications must be completed and submitted within 30 days of unit installation. Please allow 3-6 weeks after receipt of all documentation for the rebate to be issued.
- Rebates are contingent upon fund availability and are on a first-come, first-served basis. When funds are depleted, rebates will not be awarded. Sorry, there are no rainchecks.