Solar Screens and Films
Blockout the Sun's Harmful Rays and Keep
Your Home and Business Comforatable
BPUB is committed to helping our customers save energy and reduce utility bills while promoting sustainability and protecting the environment. One of the ways we do this is by offering rebates for installing solar screens and films on residential and commercial windows.
Solar screens and films are designed to block the sun's heat and UV rays, reducing the amount of energy needed to cool your home or business. Installing solar screens or film on your windows can lower your energy consumption and save money on your monthly utility bills. Plus, you'll do your part to reduce your carbon footprint and help protect the environment.
Benefits of Installing Solar Screens and Window Film
Energy Savings. By blocking the sun's heat and UV rays, solar screens and films help reduce the energy needed to cool your home or business. This, in turn, can lead to lower energy consumption and reduced monthly utility bills.
Improved Comfort. Solar screens and films can also help improve the comfort level of your home or business by reducing the amount of heat that enters through windows. This can help regulate the temperature of your indoor space and create a more comfortable environment for you and your family or employees.
Protection from UV Rays. Solar screens and films can also protect your furniture, flooring, and other belongings from the damaging effects of UV rays. Over time, exposure to UV rays can cause fading, discoloration, and other damage to your belongings. Solar screens and films help block these harmful rays and keep your belongings looking new longer.
- $1 per square foot installed will be rebated as much as $500.
- Only windows installed in a conditioned space will qualify.
- Solar screens and films must block at least 65% of the Solar Heat Gain (SHG).
- The contractor's data on the reflectivity of window tints must be included with the application along with the contractor's installation receipt, itemizing the total area of equipment installed, product identifiers and performance rating specifications.
- Please include pictures of windows on the east and west side of the home with the application and invoice.
- Residential Solar Screen Rebate Application
- Terms & Conditions