- BPUB Board of Directors
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Public Information
- News & Information
- Human Resources
- Public Outreach & Assistance Programs
The SHARE Program provides bill payment assistance to BPUB residential customers affected by the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
Download the application and submit it to one of the following agencies for processing.
Community Action Corporation of South Texas
- or -
Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley (CCRGV)
The following documents will be required:
- BPUB billing statement
- Proof of income for the last 30 days
- Any supporting documents for unemployment or underemployment
The SHARE Program provides assistance to BPUB residential customers who are:
- Elderly - 62 years or older
- Low Income
- Experiencing High Medical Expenses
- Experiencing Funeral Expenses
- Unemployed or Underemployed due to COVID-19
- Read the complete program requirements
- Arrears – Customer account cannot be past due more than two months
- Customers can only be assisted on bills that are past due
- $200 limit per client, per month. Other limitations may apply. Payment is subject to availability of funds.
*Subject to program requirements
The ELIAP provides a second billing assistance program that is administered by a qualified third party. The ELIAP project is subject to funding allocations by BPUB and is available to residential customers who can demonstrate low-income status and are considered elderly. Read the program guidelines.
The Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) is a utility assistance program designed to assist low-income households in meeting their immediate energy needs.
For questions or assistance regarding the CEAP, please call Community Action Corporation of South Texas at: