The Brownsville Public Utilities Board (BPUB) GreenLiving Program is a comprehensive residential and small business rebate program geared to incentivize BPUB Electric Customers for their energy efficiency and water conservation efforts. The GreenLiving Rebate Program provides incentives for the following:
*For BPUB Water Customers
Benefits of the BPUB GreenLiving Rebate Program Include:
- Incentivize BPUB customers for green initiatives and efforts.
- Reduce monthly customer energy consumption.
- Reduce potential and/or existing customer's overall monthly bill.
- Provide ENERGY STAR® rated appliance awareness to the community.
- Reduce environmental emissions.
- Promote energy efficiency and conservation to BPUB's residential and small business customers.
- Reduce BPUB's peak load.
- Applications are subject to verification. If the verification cannot be completed, the rebate will not be paid.
- Address of account must match address of installation.
- Applications must be completed and submitted within 30 days of installation of unit(s). Please allow 3-6 weeks after receipt of all documentation for the rebate to be issued.
For a complete list of guidelines, please click on each rebate above.