Brownsville Public Utilities Board is a firm supporter of education. Below are several documents that can be used as a teacher's guide. We invite you to use these informative files in your classroom as they will be greatly beneficial for you and your students.
For Grades K-3
For Grades 4-7
- Build your own Aquifier
- Non-Point Source Pollution
- Role Of Plants In Water Pollution
- Water Purification By Evaporation And Condensation
- Where Does Your Water Come From?
- The Case Of the Disappearing Water
- Excuse Me, Is This The Way to the Drainpipe?
- The Case of the Mysterious Renters
- Deep Subjects - Wells and Groundwater
For Grades 8-12
- Build your Own Watershed
- Water Filtration
- Source Water Protection - Groundwater Sources
- Source Water Protection - Surface Water Sources
If you found this material beneficial to you and your students, please visit the EPA's official website for even more fun and informative documents.