BPUB Communications & Public Relations Department
The BPUB Communications & Public Relations Department serves to effectively promote the mission, protect and enhance the reputation and advance the vision of BPUB through strategic public relations, marketing, and communications initiatives.
BPUB Communications & Public Relations Purpose
- Provides public relations, marketing, branding and advertising support services to all BPUB departments and programs.
- Supports BPUB’s efforts to compete for utility customers.
- Protects and enhances the BPUB brand through strategic communications with BPUB’s stakeholders: current and potential customers, community and business leaders, investors and the media.
- Maintains a comprehensive and current external audience-facing digital representation of the utility, including a web presence and photo archive.
- Acts as the BPUB brand continuity manager to ensure the proper use of approved trademarked logos, color schemes, graphics, text style as well as the proper representation of the BPUB brand during outreach events.
Interested in learning more about your utility services? BPUB conducts tours of our facilities by appointment. Send us a message to schedule a tour.